Term 1 - The Invaders
This term we will be focusing on 'The Romans' and 'The Anglo Saxons'!
Curriculum Map and Things you Need to Know Letter
The Invaders - Home Learning Ideas
Each week we will be sending reading books, spellings and times tables home. In addition to this, here are some home learning ideas if you would like to continue our topic learning at home:
- Go to the library and see if you can find any books about the Romans or Anglo Saxons.
- Make a Roman mosaic picture with coloured paper.
- Write a story set in the Roman times or Anglo Saxon times.
- Use the internet to research facts about the Anglo Saxons or Romans. Can you use these to make a fact file?
- Use an atlas or globe to find places where the Romans and Anglo Saxons invaded.
- We made Roman honey cakes, what other traditional Roman recipes can you find and make? What do they taste like?