How do we stay safe when we are out and about?
We kicked off term 2, with Bike ability and learnt how to say safe when on our bikes.
We will be learning about 'Stranger Danger' and how to look after ourselves when we are outside.
Home Learning Ideas
- Each week we will send home the spelling focus for you to practise at home.
- Remember to keep practising those times tables!
- We have been learning about the meaning of road signs. Why not go out together as a family and do a sign hunt?
- Could you go in the local park and conduct a survey of how many cyclists you see?
- Why not go out on a family bike ride and practise all you learn't in Bikeability?
- Can you find any books in the library about staying safe? What new facts have you learnt?