How do we stay safe when we are out and about?
We kicked off term 2, with Bike ability and learnt how to say safe when on our bikes.
We will be learning about 'Stranger Danger' and how to look after ourselves when we are outside.
Home Learning Ideas
- Each week we will send home the spelling focus for you to practise at home.
- Remember to keep practising those times tables!
- We have been learning about the meaning of road signs. Why not go out together as a family and do a sign hunt?
- Could you go in the local park and conduct a survey of how many cyclists you see?
- Why not go out on a family bike ride and practise all you learn't in Bikeability?
- Can you find any books in the library about staying safe? What new facts have you learnt?
We have has a brilliant term so far.
This term our topic is how to stay safe out and about. We had bike lessons and the police came in.They taught us How to keep safe out and about and how to call 999 if we need to.
This term we have been focusing on our value called compassion. We have been making sure children show compassion to each other and adults.
Out book for English this term is The mystery of the London Eye. We went down to see the Bristol Eye using our senses to discover what it was like.
Daniah and Lexie