Look at the fantastic term we have had!!
We have all learnt some amazing new facts about the rainforest. We have created beautiful art projects and written very imaginative stories! Well done Hawthorn Class!
I hope you all had a fantastic Easter.
We have had a great start to the term already with a visit to Bristol Zoo as you can see from the pictures the children had a wonderful time leaning about a range of different animals. We also experienced the rainforest classroom where the children were able to hold a cockroach and touch a stick insect and snake.
This term we will continue to consolidate our learning on the phase 3 sounds and using them in our writing. In maths we will be working on finding the difference between two numbers.
Home Learning -
- Continue to read 4x a week
- Practise reading or writing keywords
- Writing numbers the correct way around
- Handwriting practice by using cursive promotion sheet
- Top Marks is a great website for phonic and maths games.