Malawian Sunset Pictures
We hope you have had a brilliant break and ready for our final term in year 2!
This term our topic is Colourful Cultures and we are focusing on Malawi as a country. We will be exploring where it is, human and physical features, cities and villages, music, language, music and art. A busy creative term ahead.
Our PE days are Monday and Friday this term. Please ensure PE kit are in school at all times. Black shorts/trousers, white t-shirt and trainers or daps.
Please ensure you continue to read with your child daily and really focus on times tables (2x 5x 10x 3x)/
Home Learning Ideas:
- Make a fact file about Malawi
- Similarities and differences between a country and Malawi
- Have a go at some Malawian art
- Create a house from Malawi using resources you can find at home
- Make a postcard and describe what it might be like
- Can you find any stories from Malawi?
- What food comes from Malawi?
- What do people wear? Have a go at making some costume.